The name Vistara is drawn from the Sanskrit word Vistaar, which means limitless expanse. Just like the limitless expanse of the sky, the name also alludes to the limitless possibilities, which mirrors our ambitions.
formed in 2015, Vistara Airlines is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), It offers the best of both worlds, with great hospitality and affordable airline rates. Its name signifies infinite expanse, The Tata Group is the majority stakeholder with a 51% holding, while SIA holds the remaining 49%.Vistara - Website
Vistara - Wikipedia