1. For all domestic sectors any cancellation to the booking will attract a fee of INR 3000 (w.e.f. 1st November 2017) or base fare plus fuel surcharge per passenger per sector per change, whichever is lower.
2. For all domestic sectors any change to the booking will attract a fee of 2250 INR per passenger per sector per change. If the same fare is not available at the time of change, the difference in fares will be applied in addition to the change fee plus changes to any applicable fees. All fees are subject to change without notice.
3. In case of credit card payments, refund shall be made within seven (07) days of the cancellation to the account of credit card holder.
4. In case of cash transactions, refund shall be made immediately by SpiceJet office from where the ticket was purchased.
5. In case of purchase of ticket through travel agent/portal, the refund shall be processed within 30 working days.
6. SpiceJet tickets bought from airport counters by paying in cash between 9th November, 2016 to 2nd December, 2016 cannot be cancelled; however the same can be modified with applicable fare rules.
7. Add-on services like Meal, SpiceMax, Excess Baggage, Lounge, Priority Check-in, Bag Out First are non-cancellable in isolation.
8. Itinerary printouts with the name of the Passenger will be checked at the time of entering the terminal and at the check-in counter. Passengers who do not have the same are requested to collect the printouts from the SpiceJet office located outside the departure terminal. A charge of 100 INR will be levied for each print of an Itinerary / Ticket from any of the SpiceJet Ticketing Counters / Offices across India (charges not applicable for fresh bookings). This fee is applicable only on requests for a print of an existing itinerary / ticket, already paid for. Please note the Itinerary Printout Fee towards re-printing of each Itinerary Ticket is reflected under the "Itinerary Printout Fee - 100 INR" column on the printout.
9. With effective from 25th May 2017 the applicable non-refundable convenience fee shall be levied for all the transaction done as per the table given below:
|Transaction Channel||Convenience Fee (per passenger per segment)|
|Credit & Debit cards Charges||INR 225|
|Internet Banking Charges||INR 225|
|Airport Ticketing Counter Charges||INR 225|
|Booking Made from Reservation||INR 225|
10. Schedule is subject to change and regulatory authority approvals.