AirAsia India Refund Rules
- Travel on the next available flight without additional charges; or
- Retain the value of the fare in an AirAsia Credit Account where you can utilize the value within the next 90 days.
- Be offered a refund on the value to your bank account or credit or debit card if you choose not to proceed with your trip due to a flight cancellation and/or rescheduling that occurred three (3) hours or more, before or after the original scheduled departure time.
- Be offered a refund if we are unable to convey you to/from your destination within forty-eight (48) hours from the scheduled time of departure (XT, D7 – Japan/US only)
- Any compensation payable would be in accordance with the applicable Civil Aviation Requirements as stipulated by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (India).