|Cabin||Baggage Allowance (kg) per Customer (except Infant)|
1. NIL free Baggage allowance for Infant Customers
2. Special Baggage allowance of 20Kg is available for active, retired Armed Forces personnel and up to three family members traveling with him/her on the same PNR. Maximum dimension = length + height + width should not exceed 158cms.
3. The maximum weight permissible in a single piece of Baggage is 32 kgs. This rule is applicable on the entire network.
4. Customers can carry maximum 5 litres of alcoholic beverages in Check-in Baggage. The liquor should be properly sealed and packed. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, if the Customer is travelling to a destination/ Sector where the possession of alcohol is permitted only with a license, then the Customer shall only be permitted to carry the alcoholic beverages upon producing the relevant license, to the satisfaction of TSAL.
5. Carriage of e-cigarettes or any other vaping device in not permitted in Check-in Baggage
6. Check-in Baggage will, whenever possible, be carried on the same aircraft as the Customer, unless TSAL decides for safety, security or operational reasons, to carry it on an alternative flight. If the Check-in Baggage is carried on a subsequent flight, TSAL will deliver it to the Customer, unless applicable law requires the Customer to be present for any government clearance such as customs clearance.
|Cabin||Economy||Premium Economy||Business Class|
|Excess Baggage||INR 300/-* per Kg||INR 300/-* per Kg||INR 300/-* per Kg|
Vistara lets you travel anywhere without compromising on your baggage. Now with Pre-Purchase Excess Baggage say goodbye to last minute hassles at the airport and conveniently purchase excess baggage on discounted rates.
|Excess Check-in Baggage||Charges (Inclusive of taxes)|
|Business Class and Premium Economy||Economy|
|5 Kg||INR 1,428||INR 1,339|
|10 Kg||INR 2,856||INR 2,678|
|20 Kg||INR 5,376||INR 5,040|
|30 Kg||INR 8,064||INR 7,560|