Every passenger is allowed to carry one personal item and one bag such as a laptop bag, handbag or briefcase. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. You must be able to lift your carry-on into the overhead storage without assistance. All carry-on bags must adhere to the following requirements:
- Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 45 linear in/115 cm (length 55 cm + width 35 cm + height 25 cm)
- Maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 15 lb/7 kg (including personal item)
Due to airport security regulations, no cabin baggage is allowed on any flights originating from Jammu and Srinagar airports.
Checked Baggage Allowance : 1 bags
- Maximum Dimensions: 62 linear inches/158 cm (length + width + height)
- Maximum Weight: 33 lb/15 kg (domestic), 44 lb/20 kg (international)
- 66 lb/30 kg of checked baggage is allowed for flights to/from Dubai and Muscot
A flat rate of $4 (INR 250) is applied for any excess baggage, hand or checked. The following fees are applied in addition to the flat rate:
- 11 lb/5 kg of excess baggage: $8 (Rs. 500)
- 22lb/10 kg of excess baggage: $24 (Rs. 1500)
Skis, golf bags, large musical instruments, bicycles, surf boards, and other such large and/or odd-sized checked bags will be subject to a fee of $16/Rs. 1000 per piece of equipment. Items weighing more than 12 kg must be checked as excess baggage.
For more information : Click here