The check-in baggage allowance for all domestic Akasa Air flights is 15 kgs with the maximum dimensions (L+W+H) of 158 cms (62 inches). Each passenger is permitted to bring one piece of hand luggage into the aircraft cabin.
As per the current regulations, only the following items can be carried in addition to the cabin baggage limits mentioned above.
- Ladies’ handbag
- An overcoat or wrap
- A rug or a blanket
- A camera or a pair of binoculars
- Reasonable amount of reading material for the flight
- Umbrella or walking stick
- Infant's feed for consumption during the flight and infant's carrying basket provided an infant is carried
- Collapsible wheelchair and / or pair of crutches or braces for passenger's use if dependent on these and
- A gift item purchased from duty free shops
- Laptop bag
The check-in bag per passenger should weigh no more than 15 kgs. The measurement of the article should not be more than 158 cms. Length - 55 cms + Width - 35 cms + Height - 25 cms
For information on Excess Baggage, please click here.